Hurting? Lonely? Grieving? Need someone to listen? Stephen Ministers are here to help.
Stephen Ministry is a caring Christian ministry to help meet the needs of people who are
- Terminally ill
- In a job crisis
- In a personal or spiritual crisis
- New to the community
- Looking for a caring Christian friend
A Stephen Minister is…
- A caring Christian who really listens and can help you discover realistic alternatives to your situation.
- A lay person who has developed special gifts, through 50 hours of training, to offer encouragement and support in time of need, grief, or crisis.
- A non-judgmental person with a deep personal commitment to strictly confidential caring ministry.
A Stephen Minister is not…
- A counselor or therapist, a casual visitor, or a “problem solver.”
Consider allowing a Stephen Minister to walk with you on your journey to wholeness.
No fees are involved, strict confidentiality is always observed, and assignments are made on a “same-gender” basis.
For more information, please call the Cross View office at 952-941-1094 and ask for the Stephen Ministry Referrals person.
Everyone goes through difficult times. Having someone to care, to listen, to share God’s love, can greatly help.