Regular Worship Schedule Resumes on May 30
Taking the Governor’s relaxation of restrictions into account, starting Sunday, May 30, Cross View will return to our regular schedule. Our COVID-19 policy is being updated, but here are some key points to know:
- Two services – Traditional @ 8:15 am and Contemporary @ 10:45 am
- All pews in the Sanctuary will be open for seating
- No more ushering into the pews; please try to sit in groups as much as possible to maximize space between family groups
- Offering will be handed down the pew starting this week; congregation members will be passing the bags down each pew
- Mask usage will follow the CDC, State of Minnesota, and local guidelines
- Communion on the 2nd and 4th Sundays will change to continuous distribution; Drive-through Communion will be offered through June 27
- Registration will still be required, but only for contact tracing
Registration for Worship
Cross View offers onsite worship each Sunday morning. Traditional worship is offered in the sanctuary at 8:15 AM, and contemporary worship is offered in the Great Commission Room at 10:45 AM. Communion is offered in services on the second and fourth Sundays.
Click here to register for August 1 worship.
Click here to register for August 8 worship.
Click here to register for August 15 worship.
Click here to register for August 22 worship.
Click here to register for August 29 worship.
Registration is requested for worship for COVID-19 contract-tracing purposes only. Just follow these simple steps:
- Click the correct link above.
- Select the attendees and click the Next button.
- For worship dates with multiple services, use the dropdown menu to select one of the options and then click the "Next" button. For example, for a typical Sunday morning, these options would be available:
- 8:15 Worship
- 10:45 Worship
- Confirm your choice on the last page by clicking the "Register" button.
- To attend more than one of the options, or to register some family members for one option and other family members for a different option, just repeat Steps 1 – 4.
We offer live streams of Sunday services and Bible study.