Registration for This Week's Worship
Cross View offers onsite worship each Sunday morning. Traditional worship is offered in the sanctuary at 8:15 AM. Contemporary worship is offered in the Great Commission Room at 10:45 AM. Communion is offered in both services on the second and fourth Sundays. During Lent, midweek Wednesday worship is also offered.
Due to the current COVID-19 occupancy restrictions, every person who attends needs to pre-register via CV Connect. You will need to sign up each week. Registration is available starting on Monday six days prior to the service.
We have streamlined the process so that a single link allows you to sign up for either worship service or drive-through communion. Just follow these simple steps:
- Click here to register for this Sunday's worship, or click here to register for this Wednesday's midweek Lenten service.
- Select the attendees and click the Next button.
- For worship dates with multiple services, use the dropdown menu to select one of the options and then click the "Next" button. For example, for a Sunday morning with communion, these options would be available:
- 8:15 Worship
- 10:45 Worship
- Drive-Through Communion
- Confirm your choice on the last page by clicking the "Register" button.
- To attend more than one of the options, or to register some family members for one option and other family members for a different option, just repeat Steps 1 – 4.
Please remember that we will need to abide by certain restrictions such as wearing masks, social distancing, singing only quietly while masked, etc. In addition, temperatures will be taken at the door. The full list of COVID-19 safety measures is available here.
If you in a high-risk category or do not feel comfortable worshiping in person for any other reason, we will offer live streams of both services on Sunday morning. In addition, we will offer drive-through communion in the parking lot on the second and fourth Sundays, 12:15 - 1:00 PM. Register for drive-through communion using the process explained above.
Register for Brenda Hylle Visitation and Funeral
Visitation for Brenda Hylle will be Thursday, March 4, 2021, from 9:10-10:45 AM, broken up into 25-minute time slots. Registration is required, and each time slot will have a limited number of registrants to assure social distancing. Click here to register for the visitation.
The funeral service for the celebration of Brenda Hylle’s life will be Thursday, March 4, 2021, at 11:00 AM. Sanctuary seating is reserved for family and special guests first and then for everyone else hoping to attend. Registration is required for those who plan to attend in person. Click here to register for the funeral. There will also be live-streaming of the service available here.
Midweek Lenten Worship: "Will You Betray Me?"
Join us (either in person or via live stream) for this Lenten drama series each Wednesday in Lent from 6:30–7:15 PM. Jesus asked this question to Judas in the Garden of Gethsemane on the night He was arrested. But as Jesus’ disciples, it’s a question that could be asked of each of us as well. Each week, we’ll learn from various biblical characters how they (knowingly or unknowingly) contributed to the betrayal and death of Jesus. Join us each Wednesday in Lent as we contemplate how we may (knowingly or unknowingly) betray Jesus, too. The registration link can be found at the top of our Worship page by clicking here.
Fall Schedule and Ministry Programming
We are excited to announce our 2020 schedule and major ministry programming, listed below. Please keep in mind that we will continue to monitor developments related to the COVID-19 pandemic throughout the fall. We will re-assess the situation after Thanksgiving, giving attention to what is happening in neighboring school districts and the community at large. We will also gather information from our congregation to assess schedules and programming that will make sense after the first of the year.
The following schedule begins on September 13.
Worship – We will offer two services and an adult education hour. Current social-distancing protocols will continue. Starting in September, temperatures will be taken as you enter the building.
- 8:15 am: Traditional Worship – Sanctuary & live stream
- 9:30 am: Adult Bible Study – Onsite & online (Click here for details about adult Bible Studies)
- 10:45 am: Contemporary Worship – Great Commission Room & live stream
- 12:15–1:00 pm: Drive-Through Communion 2nd & 4th Sundays
Children’s Ministry – All programming & classes will be at home.
- No Wednesday evening programming this fall
- Early Elementary (age 2–2nd grade): Resources at home on Sunday
- Upper Elementary (grades 3–6): Family online study on Sunday, based on C.S. Lewis' The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Youth Ministry – Programming will be a hybrid of online and onsite offerings.
- Sunday mornings: Online Bible study for Jr. & Sr. High Youth
- Sunday evenings: Hybrid of online and onsite gatherings of Jr. & Sr. High Youth
- Wednesday evenings: 7th & 8th-grade confirmation online and onsite offerings each week.
- Events will be offered that are “social-distance” friendly
Adult Ministry – Programming will be a hybrid of onsite & online offerings.
- Sunday mornings: Onsite & online offerings
- Wednesday evenings: Onsite
- Thursday mornings: Online
- Small group options: Group-determined