Make sure to reserve Wednesday evenings to “Recharge” for the rest of the week! Cross View’s Wednesday evening Recharge includes:
- Meal: Each Wednesday, a meal will be catered by Chef Jeff. The meal is served 5:15-6:15 pm. The cost is $7, with a maximum of $25 per family. The menu will be announced weekly via email and bulletin announcements. Registration is required and is due by the Monday prior to noon. Click here to register for Recharge meals.
- Childcare: 0–3-year-olds (Nursery)
- Kidstitute: The children will learn about different attributes of God’s character as they focus on the heart of God and how to reflect it in everyday life. (6:30 pm, Rooms 217, 216, 218, 223)
- Confirmation (6:30 pm, Junior High Room)
- Women's Choir (5:45-6:15 pm, Choir Room)
- Handbell Choir (6:15-7:15 pm, Sanctuary)
- Adult Choir (7:15-8:15 pm, Sanctuary)
- Community Light School of Discipleship (6:30 pm, Great Commission Room and Rooms 209, 210, 211, 213, 118A, 118B) Go to http://communitylight.net for more details.
- Monthly Mom’s Group (6:30 pm, Room 113)
- Women’s Bible Study (6:30 pm, Room 119)
- “Chosen” Bible Study for Youth and Adults (6:30 pm, Senior High Youth Room)